Friday, March 5, 2010

In 1 day we travel.......

Everyday people Live.

My life is in You, Lord, my strength is in You.

We leave tomorrow morning at 11 from Western Hills.

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. (Ephesians 2:10)

Our construction crew will be working on a feeding center. We will take apart a building, do some work for the foundation and put the original building back together so they can continue to use it until the project is completed.

Pray that our team will be filled with the spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control during the days of our mission trip.

Instead of trying harder to have these qualities in my life, help me to be open to having more of God in my life. God has given me a great opportunity, during the days of the mission trip, to let Him teach me, and fill me with the Holy Spirit.

I don't know if I will have time to post tomorrow before I go, but I thank everyone for their good thoughts and prayers. Bless you all.

The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever. (1John2:17)

No comments: